- ronildosousaAsked on June 05, 2017 at 03:16 PM
como colocar barra de rolagem do lado direito
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 05:23 PM
By default, the scrollbar is on the right. Are you planning to put the scrollbar on the left?
Please provide more details about your issue so that we can assist you properly. Also, if the form is embedded on a webpage, please share the URL so that we can further investigate.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 08:03 AM
nao tem barra de rolagem eu queria adicionar a barra de rolagem.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 08:17 AM
quando passo o formulario para o aplicativo nao tem barra de rolagem.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 09:45 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please try to embed your form with the iFrame method. Here is a guide helps to you for getting iFrame code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
In the iFrame code, you'll find the scrollbar set to NO. You must change it to YES.
Please try it and if you have still issue, let us know.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 09:57 AM
como faço para alterar quando entro codigo iframe não deixa altera para yes, nem da opção.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 10:06 AM
este formulario esta em um aplicativo
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I have check your form and the scroll bar is shown at the right of the form. As you can see below video:
Which application that you embed your form? Please provide us more detail about your issue? How can we check your form on your application? How you embedded your form to your application?
We will be waiting for your response and glad to solve your issue.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 11:03 AM
este formulario foi incorporado em web na fabrica do aplicativo.
quando abro no celular nao tem barra de rolagem.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 06, 2017 at 12:09 PM
How did you embed the form on your page?
Please, try embedding this iFrame code instead:
You may also either increase or decrease the height value so your form does not display a gap at the bottom, the code I provided has already enabled the scrolling option so it should show the scroll bar.
If this still does not work, please do let us know where you have embedded your form and share the link with us so we can take a closer look.