- nmercury64Asked on June 07, 2017 at 04:33 AM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 07, 2017 at 06:56 AM
Once you reach the 10 payment submissions limit, your forms will be disabled. Since this is a monthly limit, it will be replenished on the 1st day of each month, along with all the other monthly limits imposed on the Free Plan.
You can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉