- MarianaCCFormAsked on June 08, 2017 at 04:30 PM
Is there a way you can have a question and then 2 images where the person filling in the form can either click on a Thumbs up or a Thumbs down?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 08, 2017 at 06:11 PM
Perhaps using a Widget will fit your needs. We have a variety to choose from so just pick one that will fit your needs:
1. Image Choices: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_choices
2. Image Picker: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_picker
3. Image Checkboxes: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_checkboxes
4. Image Radio Buttons: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/image_radio_buttons
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form
Give that a spin and let us know if you'd need more help.