- CathyAsked on June 21, 2017 at 01:51 PM
We only need to use forms for one event we have each year. We would like to give people the opportunity to register and pay online through paypal for this event. I notice on the free account that we can only receive up to ten payments with the free account. Does that include payments through paypal?
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 03:01 PM
Hey Cathy - The short answer to your question is yes. Regardless if you used PayPal or any other Payment Processor, each submission with a successful payment will be counted towards the 10 payments limit per month of the Free Plan.
Since we're already talking about limits, you can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉