- melodicsoundsAsked on June 22, 2017 at 04:06 PM
In my form: https://form.jotform.co/71357758951873
I have an address field which has country drop down menu. But this menu has a "seleccione" option at the top which is "choose" in spanish and I need to be english so it says "Choose" or "Select"... how can I edit this?
- SvenAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Can you please disable the "Detect Language" option in your form settings:
Let us know if the issue still persists.
- melodicsoundsAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 04:40 PM
I did this and the "Seleccione" option still appears. Any other solution?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 23, 2017 at 05:41 PM
Simply delete the address field, and add a new one:
- melodicsoundsAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 07:27 PM
SO I DID THIS BUT STILL IN SPANISH. IT IS IMPORTANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM IN MEXICO CITY SO PROBABLY THIS IS? MY FORM IS SOMEHOW IN SPANISH BUT I CHANGED ALL THE LABELS ETC...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 09:48 PM