- tycoprintingAsked on June 27, 2017 at 02:51 PM
If we are approaching our limit for storage space two questions:
- do we get an emailed notification letting us know?
- is there a way to batch delete attachments to submissions, or is delating the submission itself the only option?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:57 PM
You are notified once you have reached the uploads space limit, you are also able to check your account usage on My Account page, here is also the direct link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage
Unfortunately, it is not possible to delete the uploaded files only and you will need to delete the entire submission associated instead. If you decide to proceed like this, you are able to download all your data so you do not lose information, this guide will help you doing it: How-to-export-all-of-your-data-at-once
If you have any question, let us know.
- tycoprintingAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 05:43 PMThank you but once we reach the max allowed does it turn off our service? Or do we have time to delete?
262 Elm Street
New Haven, CT 06511
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 06:41 PM
When you reach your limit your forms will be temporarily disabled. You can then choose to upgrade your account:
Or you can wait for the counter to reset on the 1st day of the month.
Note that deleting your submissions will increase the space available. But before you do that you should really download it just to be safe.