- judystoursAsked on June 28, 2017 at 03:28 PM
On all of my forms, the submit payment button changed from blue (like all the other buttons) to matching the background of the form, and now my clients are having a hard time finding the submit button. Why would it have changed on its own? and how do i go about changing it back to blue on all of my forms. (in the edit section its showing blue like the other buttons)
thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 28, 2017 at 06:03 PM
The issue appears to be related to the Preview Before Submit widget on your forms. I have escalated a bug report ticket to our developers.
In the meantime, you may consider removing the widget, or adding the next CSS to your forms to fix the submit button background.
background: #3d94f6 !important;
We will let you know once we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 04:01 AM
Hi, I just want to let you know that the issue has been resolved. Let us know if the problem persist from your end.
- judystoursAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 01:23 PM
the problem is still persisting. It is on all of my forms. and I'm noticing on the page breaks as well it didn't change to blue. My clientele is older and they don't realize that you can still click the light colors. I'm losing a lot of business. If you could please fix this bug I would really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 02:31 PM
I have just checked your form and I cannot see the issue:
I have cleared your forms cache now, please kindly test your form in incognito mode since you may be loading a cached version.
Let us know how it goes.
- judystoursAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 04:00 PM
i had gone through and entered the css code you gave me to fix the finalize order, but all the buttons should be blue and some are still white. This is from page 2 of the same form. when I click to edit the button, the color scheme is blue.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 05:15 PM
I have checked this form http://www.jotform.us/form/70786992845173 from your account and it does not seem like the one shown on your screenshot; however, the form seems to be working on my end.
May we get the link to your form so we can further inspect it?
We will wait for your response.
- judystoursAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 09:59 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 11:30 PM
I test your form https://www.jotform.com/form/70726259342155 and I was able to see the issue as well.
I think the form theme template was the one causing the issue. Allow me some more time to identify the fix. I'll be back shortly.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 11:47 PM
I was able to fix the issue of the page break field by removing it and replacing it with a new one.
You can check my test form here https://www.jotform.com/71808757844975
Please try also on your form. Let us know if if this did not fix the issue.
- judystoursAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 11:53 PM
Great, Thank you!