- treybradAsked on June 29, 2017 at 02:52 PM
Stripe integration has changed. Before a key was required and could be changed. So how do I now take an existing form and configure it with a new Stripe Account. Would also like to get test mode to work. I set both the form and Stripe account to Test Mode, but still can't get it to work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 05:02 PM
Do note that if you need to change the current used account on your Stripe integration, you will need to switch the "Mode" this way the account is cleared up and it asks to authenticate again:
Also, to test your payment integration you will need to set it to "Test Mode", I have just tested and it seems to work on my end:
You may also test your integration using this information:
- Credit Card Number: 4242424242424242
- CVC : 123
- Valid Expiration Date
*Later than the current date
If the problem still persists, may we get a screenshot about the error?
This guide will help you uploading the image with your next reply: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We will wait for your response.
- treybradAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 12:43 PMHello Kevin G.
I’ve tried to follow your direction, but it doesn't work. When I switch to Test Mode the account does disconnect. However when I click the connect button it automatically reconnects and I never see where the key can be changed.
This it the flow to connect. At what point can I change the key?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Please change to test mode and do not click on the connect button. Then logout of your account, clear your browsers cache, and log back in. Finally, try connecting again, the login popup should appear for you to enter the new Stripe account information.
- treybradAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 03:43 PMNot sure what I am doing wrong. I’ve followed the instructions below, but I'm unable to get to a popup that allows me to enter a key. It just automatically logs into Stripe.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Just like what my colleague BDavid said, please try log out from JotForm and from your Stripe Dashboard. After that, please try connecting the form to Stripe in Live Mode.
If that doesn't help, then please clear your browser cache and try to integrate Stripe again.
If it is still the same, please try using another browser just to verify if it will work or not.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- treybradAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 05:43 PMNot sure why I'm having this problem. I’ve tried everything that you’ve suggested.What now?
* Also cleared Cache (Firefox)
* Used another Browser (Chrome)
Step 1 Clicked on Connect button in Live Mode
Step 2 Was directed to this page where I clicked on Sign In (no other options given)
Step 3 Login Screen appears (again no other option presented)
Step 4 Stripe account connects and again at no point am I given an option to enter or change keys
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 30, 2017 at 06:25 PM
Please, do note that the steps we have given on before will only help you to clear the current Stripe account used, switching from test to live and logging-out from our Stripe account should help you to get the Stripe sign-in page when trying to connect the integration.
This is the only method available now, unfortunately, the API key method was removed some time ago and it is not available any more.