- jamesbreckenridgeAsked on July 09, 2017 at 04:13 PM
I want to add an image to the pdf, but don't know how to upload my logo in order to get a jotform url for it. Other help requests from 2014 simply show "upload image" but that option doesn't exist. Only url's are accepted and I can't figure out how to get one.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 05:03 PM
To add your logo image on the form, click on the +ADD YOUR LOGO link on the header part of your form.
then you will see the upload logo screen which have option to upload your own file or use a URL link.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jamesbreckenridgeAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 08:02 PM
I was asking about the PDF editor, not the forms. Can you help with the URL there?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 08:46 PM
I apologize for the confusion. I just realize as well my instructions were not clearer.
Allow me to correct this time.
In the PDF editor designer, indeed there is no option to upload an image file that you can use on the editor. The only method to add an image is by providing the URL link to the image.
The reason I suggested adding the logo first on the form is because you can use the uploaded logo image on the form as the source URL link to the logo image you can add in the PDF editor.
after uploading the logo image, you can get the URL link of the source like this...
I hope this help. Let us know how it goes.
- jamesbreckenridgeAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 09:43 PMThanks, I got the image in now, but I can’t get it to show on the left with text on the right. The PDF editor shows it, but the preview is totally messed up. Bottom right text is in the top left, image on the left is tiny & at bottom left instead of entire left, header
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 11:41 PM
Please note that image attached via email is not visible in the Support Forum. For us to properly view the image, please open this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1194718 on a browser and please follow this guide on How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
We'll wait for your response.