- ddejaynesAsked on July 14, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Hello - Our Forms used to have a straight clean look with nothing really in the background. Once the conversion took place, we have these blocks that are in the form (both in the design view and the form view). If we have a drop down or something that hits the line in the box, the form doesn't respond as well when you click on it.
I tried changing the background theme but the blocks are still present.
Is there anyway these block can be removed? Our Users find them distracting.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 01:01 PM
What is the form you are referring to? Please share also a screenshot to illustrate the problem you are having. In order to share a screenshot on this thread, please follow these steps:
1) Load the link of this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1199402
2) Upload the screenshot as shown on this example:
- DanielleAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:28 PM
All of our forms are doing this.
Link to one of the Forms: https://form.jotform.com/33113714672146
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:44 PM
We removed the background images in your form. Kindly check it.
For reference, we simply deleted the background images under COLORS tab in the Form Designer.
- ddejaynesAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 04:36 PM
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!