- pandishAsked on July 14, 2017 at 03:14 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:23 PM
When someone submits your form, it's called a Submission.You can find the complete breakdown of the limits for each plan on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
The limits highlighted in yellow above are the ones related to Submissions.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉
- pandishAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 08:43 PMHi
Thanks for quick response
Few more questions on my free plan
1. So every month my submissions will be deleted ?
2. If I delete the submissions then does it resets the counter against
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 15, 2017 at 03:11 AM
1. So every month my submissions will be deleted?
No, the limit will be replenished, meaning your counter will reset back to 0. We never (and will never) delete your Submissions unless you ask us to do so.
2. If I delete the submissions then does it resets the counter against 500 max?
Yes, if you delete submissions, your counter for the 500 Total Submission Limit will decrease.
I'll include the guide again so please take your time reviewing it. All the points we discussed are covered on that guide with in-depth explanation for each.
Complete guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits