- TaborticoAsked on July 31, 2017 at 09:47 PM
I have two email addresses entered for notifications but only the first one is getting the email.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:35 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I have checked the email history page of your account and have not found any email alert that is marked as "Failed" or "In Bounce/Block List".
There are only 3 submissions made on the form you shared with us and all of the email alerts associated with it are marked as sent. Both email addresses are not on our bounce list.
If you cannot find the email notifications in the email inbox, I suggest you also check its spam folder.
Also, you can try separating the email addresses into two separate email notifications.
- TaborticoAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 06:43 AMThx those are both good ideas. Will try
- TaborticoAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 01:43 PMi tried both your suggestions. The person check spam, it's not there...and
I added clone field for the second person but she's still not receiving the
test forms i've sent. Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:27 PM
According to our logs, the email are being sent:
Aol tends to be quite strict when it comes to filtering so I would recommend either using a different email address (Gmail tends to work very well) or sending the notifications from your own address via SMTP:
- TaborticoAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:44 PMYes I got it to work by adding a new email field. When I first did it I
tried a clone field and that didn't work. Thank you!