- MassMutualMiamiAsked on August 01, 2017 at 10:49 AM
I have been using Jotform for the summer and it has been great because it's helped me log responses on my Facebook page. However, today I realized that the tab now fails to work even though it was working yesterday. I tried removing and adding the tab in hopes that the problem would resolve itself but it still doesn't work. What do I have to do to resolve this issue? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 01:00 PM
You can try re-integrating the JotForm app to your Facebook page. Here's a guide:
1. In the Facebook page, please go to Settings > Edit Page section.
2. Choose the JotForm tab and then click the "Settings" button. After that, click the "Edit Settings" text link. Click the "remove" text link and then click the "Okay" button.
3. After that, log out from Facebook and from JotForm.
4. Restart your browser.
5. Go back to JotForm and try adding the JotForm app to your Facebook page using this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/22-Adding-a-Form-to-Your-Facebook-Page.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.