- colinpmilesAsked on August 09, 2017 at 04:11 AM
Nor is my question being submitted to the Forum...
I have made changes to my form and there is no update on the site using it.
I have waited several hours and no change...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:41 AM
Since you are now able to submit your question here in the forum, I presume that the issue is now resolved. Also, I have cleared your forms' cache. If any of the problems persist, can you try clearing your browser's cache?
- colinpmilesAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:45 AM
Unfortunately, your assumptions are incorrect. Clearing cache did not work. Perhaps it's a CDN issue your end...
- colinpmilesAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 04:53 AM
If you visit the URL supplied you'll see the difference: agentEmail is missing
- colinpmilesAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 06:43 AMI have changed the form to just use the embed option. It's weird because I
updated the form recently and didn't need to cut and paste new code. Not
sure why that happened...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 11:01 AM
Glad to hear that the issue is now resolved.
If this issue happens again, wherein the embedded form is not updating, I recommend you to clear your form cache. Here's a guide: How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.