- akrallAsked on August 15, 2017 at 07:49 AM
I'm new to jotforms but so far I can only make step by step forms, how can I make full page forms?
Also, I dont see any way to enable the advanced builder and also my forms are not resizing on small screens.
Please help if you can.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:31 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You're using the New Layout Form called Card Forms. To change it to the Legacy Layout Form, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit Form.
2. Go to the Settings section and select the Form Settings tab.
3. Click the Show More Options and scroll down below the page.
4. Change the Form Layout to Legacy Form Layout.
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.
- akrallAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 12:43 PMThank you for your reply. I’ll try it out.
-- Anton Krall
Enviado desde mi oficina movil