- rnsplantAsked on August 15, 2017 at 11:29 AM
I have just created a new form using the new jotform layout. I must say it looks very smart but doesnt function exactly how it should...
Since doing this I have a funny thing that happens. When I load onto my site you would expect to load at the top of the page. Oh no, JotForm decides against this and magically pulls you down towards the bottom of the page exactly to where the form has been placed.
I can't understand why this would be happening. Very strange...
I look forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Please let us know how it goes.
- rnsplantAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Unfortunately I am still experiencing the same issues.
If you visit the URL you'll be able to see my problem.
Thanks for your response,
I look forward to hearing from you again.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I will forward this to our second level so our developers can take a look on it, we will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- rnsplantAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 07:10 PM
Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing a solution.
Thanks again for your time.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 10:09 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Scroll issue on your form is fixed, it should be working as expected now.
Thank you for contacting us.
If you have any other questions please let us know.