- webkareAsked on August 24, 2017 at 09:54 AM
Everything appears to be working well for them, except when someone fills out a form and then replies to the auto-reply. For example, a visitor completes the request for literature form and then gets a reply: We have received your response for Literature Request". If they then send additional information to the auto-reply it comes to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com. How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 24, 2017 at 10:33 AM
You can change the Reply-To email field of autoresponder in the Emails settings. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the autoresponder and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab and then change the "Reply-to Email" field.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related guide: Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings.
Hope that helps. Thank you.