- mikeday1983Asked on September 01, 2017 at 10:59 AM
I am a little confused by the Trello Power-Up and its usefulness.
Surely the greatest use case for this is for forms to be submitted by external facing customer and that form to then creat a linked trello card on a board.
After playing for a while, it doesn't seem to work that way. Please can you tell me if I have the wrong end of the stick on this?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:06 PM
In the JotForm Power-Up in Trello, you can build, design and share the forms on Trello without having to leave your Trello card.
For more information, please check these links:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- mikeday1983Answered on September 01, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Doesn't really. I wanted to know yes or no, can Jotforms work the other way around. Can a submitted form create a card on Trello? If not, I think you may have missed the primary use case for people using Trello as an IT support board etc...
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 01, 2017 at 12:44 PM
Sorry for the confusion. The answer is no.
We currently don't have an integration with Trello wherein the form submission will create a Trello card. However, you may consider using Zapier to send the form submissions to Trello.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 11, 2017 at 11:54 PM
The Trello Powerup creates a native JotForm experience for Trello users.
The Trello integration is being designed now, and will be developed soon.
We will contact you once we have it in production, your feedback is indeed valuable.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 02:21 PM
I have forwarded this to our developers as a feature request. We will update you on this thread once it is implemented.
Thank you again for your feedback.
- JotForm SupportTitusNdokaAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 11:31 PM
The integration is ready.
We'd love to know what you think; please give it a try and let us know.
- kellyfisherAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 04:08 PM
I'm confused how this works. I went through the authentication process and I can't figure out what I do once it's authenticated.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 05:26 PM
Upon checking your Trello integration it seems correctly setup. Now if you receive a new submission you should be able to see that in the board you specified to be created (BYUB-M Backlog (Sprint Planning).
Try doing a submission test and see if the details or field you added in the integration went into your Trello card.