- omarukoAsked on September 15, 2017 at 11:34 PM
I refer to the following url.
Meanwhile, you refer to the following gyazo.
Based on the guide, I picked it from which I would like to ask
A menu will appear at the top that will allow you to manage the multiple fields you selected. You can DUPLICATE, REQUIRE, HIDE, or DELETE them as needed.
As you can see, mine is not working as guide although I can press Contorol
I might operate wrong. Please navigate it.
Awaiting for your reply/
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 02:16 AM
I checked the screenshot that you have provided and I can see that you did not select a field. Please select a field and then press the "CTRL" and select another field.
Here's a screen animation guide:
1. Select a field.
2. Press CTRL and select another field to show the bar
Here's another way to do it:
1. In the screen animation below, please check where to right click your mouse.
2. After that, select the Manage Multiple Fields.
If the issue persists, try using a different internet browser. Let us know how it goes.
- omarukoAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Thank you. I got it. This question has been solved.