- ingloeAsked on September 25, 2017 at 03:43 AM
I found a previously asked question on the subject but the answer which is very pedagogical with a screen shot looks like a much older version and I cannot find the answer of my dilemma.
I would like to limit the number of a registration form that I have done. How do I go about this?
- philisAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 05:22 AM
There are three ways to limit form submissions.
First, you can set a number limit which disables your form once the number of submissions reaches the limit you set. You need to follow these steps to limit the number of submissions:
- Go to your form's SETTINGS page
- Click on FORM SETTINGS
- Choose "Disable on submission limit" under Form Status
- Type the number you want to designate as the limit for submissions
- If you wish, you can set a warning message
Second, you can limit the submissions by setting an expiration time for your forms. This way, your form will be scheduled to disable at a specific date and time.
NOTE: - You need to do this at least 5 hours before the expiration time you want to determine as stated in the related user guide.
Third, you can limit the submissions by setting both an expiration time and a submission number. Your form will be disabled either on the expiration time OR once it reaches the submission limit.
Please let us know if this helps or you need further assistance.