change credit card

  • Profile Image
    Asked on September 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM

    I need to change the credit card that is used to pay for our monthly subscription. Can someone call me to help with this? The person that had the pCard to pay for this is no longer with UWG.


    Dale Duffey

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 25, 2017 at 11:51 AM

    You can update the credit card used to pay for your subscription from the account billing page:

    Click "Change credit card" next to your currently listed payment method.