- sstte18Asked on October 10, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Hi there. I have a few questions.
- I am trying to combine RSVP forms for people paying by check AND those paying by credit card (separated forms are below links). The combined form is provided in the below URL. The issue that I'm having is that, even though, the cc info field is not required, you can't submit the form without filling in the cc info. You get an error message
- Some people have responded in the quantity field by entering text instead of a numerical value (one vs 1). i see there is a way to require a "numerical" value but when I enabled that and tried it, it didn't seem to work.
-Finally, it seems that if the cents field is a zero (i.e. $43.50), the zero is left off (i.e. $43.5). Is there a way to have the zero show so that it looks like proper currency and we have consistent submissions?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Hi I suggest you setup a radio button for user to select which type of payment they want. Here is a guide on how to setup multiple payments in your form https://www.jotform.com/help/182-How-to-Create-a-Basic-Multiple-Payment-form
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 04:38 PM
I have created a separate thread for your other question, It will be answered on this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/1269748