- FineLinesFurnishingsAsked on October 13, 2017 at 02:44 PM
I've imported the form into my squarespace site and it's not scrolling down. It's staying static and won't move. please help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Please provide the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded so that we can investigate the issue.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 05:35 PM
User's reply: it's for finelinesfurnishings.com but the form hasn't been activated because it doesn't fit and I can't publish it
I can see that you haven't embedded the form yet. Please try to embed the form again to your Squarespace webpage using this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/37-Adding-a-form-to-Squarespace.
Let us know if you are still having issues after embedding the form. Also, please leave the embedded form on the webpage so that we can further check.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- FineLinesFurnishingsAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I tried the embedded form but it didn't work either. I'm now trying to view on an ipad but the form won't scroll all the way down so the order can be submitted.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 01:09 PM
I checked the webpage where the form is embedded and I can verify that it is working properly. I was able to scroll down to the Submit button. Here's a screenshot:
Are you still having any issues? If yes, please let us know. Thank you.