- MBWHSAsked on October 18, 2017 at 03:06 AM
Is there any way that a number entered in a numeric text box (UR number on the form) can be converted to a barcode in the email output so it can be read by a scanner?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 06:22 AM
We don't have one specifically for a bar code but we have 3 widgets that are related to QR codes instead. I strongly suggest you check each of them and decide which will closely match your needs.
1. QR Code: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/qr_code
2. QR Code Reader: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/qr_code_reader
3. Dynamic QR Code: https://widgets.jotform.com/app/dynamic_qr_code
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form