- SteppingStonesTherapyAsked on October 19, 2017 at 05:21 PM
Can the Travel Request theme be used for 5 different forms?
So each drop-down is a complete form that would have it's own submit button?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 09:15 PM
Are you referring to this theme? https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/travel-request
No, that theme is a whole form, so if you add a submit button under each collapse field, the entire form will be submitted, so the user will be taken to a Thank You page.
If you want to embed multiple forms into a single form, here is what you can do:
1) Create a form, where you need to add the collapse fields:
2) Include the Iframe widget under each collapse section:
3) Then, create the forms, and when you finish them, get the form URL for each of them: https://www.jotform.com/help/401-Where-to-Find-My-Form-URL
4) Finally, get back to the edit mode of the firs form that has the collapse, and Iframes, and update the URLs on each widget:
So, you will have something like this: https://form.jotform.co/72756778980881
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have more questions.