- FreestyleCanadaAsked on October 22, 2017 at 04:19 PM
How do we remove the background and make form full width. Can we make this setting a default setting?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 04:34 PM
You can remove the background by adding the following code: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
On regards of increasing the width of the form, you can do it through the designer:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- FreestyleCanadaAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 08:43 PMThanks David,
I added that code and it did not remove the border/drop shadow from the form.
Is there something else in the CSS that is prohibiting the code from taking effect?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 02:08 AM
Please insert the below CSS to your Custom CSS Field:
That will remove the shadow.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- FreestyleCanadaAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 01:43 PMThank you!