- HCCBAsked on October 23, 2017 at 09:28 AM
I just extracted the submission from my form and for some reason the first names and last name are not appearing on the excel sheet. Is there someone that can help recover this info? This is quite urgent.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I checked your form submissions and I can see that the Name is blank. Normally, if you delete a field the data will be deleted as well.
Did you delete or change the Name field of the form?
If you deleted it accidentally, please check the revision history and try to revert it back to restore the Name field data. To do that, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
I hope this works. Let us know how it goes.
- HCCBAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:04 PM
No we haven't delete anything.
- HCCBAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I checked and there no record of deletion.
- HCCBAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Is there anyway you can check to see if there any bugs?
- HCCBAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:21 PM
OMG IT WORK! Thank you!!