- LivyLynnVintageAsked on October 26, 2017 at 03:36 PM
I have created a form and used the Platform code per the jotform website to create my custom order page. I am testing the page, and when I click submit, it just sits there with "please wait". It is running for more than a minute and does not complete or go through to the Thank you page. Help....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 05:03 PM
This is because of the oEmbed method that you are currently using to display the form on your WordPress page. To fix this, you need to;
1. Re-embed the form using our iframe method (https://www.jotform.com/help/148). Or...
2. Install and use our Embed Form plugin for WordPress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/). Or...
3. Install our oEmbed plugin for WordPress before placing the Jotform link in your post/page editor (https://wordpress.org/plugins/jotform-oembed/).
I hope that helps.
- JenAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 05:29 PM
Thank you so much Welvin! This worked for me! I appreciate it!