- jmcolucciAsked on November 02, 2017 at 05:42 AM
Why has my form started printing to two pages? Shouldn't and hasn't until recently.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 06:58 AM
This issue may come as a case to case basis, depending on the information submitted to your form. The PDF report only parses the information and places it on how it should fit. Sometimes it will show as fitting on a single page, sometimes it would not if there are lengthy information in it that will need the PDF document to expand by creating another page.
However, you can also customize the PDF in order for you to adjust the settings and try to fit it in a single page. You can check out this guide to know how: https://www.jotform.com/help/384-How-to-Customize-PDF-Submissions-Report
If you have additional questions, or if you need assistance, please let us know.
- jmcolucciAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 08:43 AMThis didn't help.
I created this form 2 yrs ago and it printed off as one page. Just
recently it started going to 2 pages, with just the last item on page 2. I
tried changing other settings, font size for one example, with no change.
Shouldn't all of a sudden changed to a 2 page form - hadn't done anything
to it other than printing a hardcopy.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I removed the form title in the PDF customizer, and that seems to have fixed it. Can you check again?
- jmcolucciAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 03:43 PMFilled out a sample form and submitted. It's back to 1 page now. Hopefully
this will stick. Thank you for you help.