- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:13 PM
I tested the Take Photo widget on a form that I integrated with Dropbox and the photos are shown inside of PDF report on Dropbox.
Do you want that uploaded photo is shown in a separate folder on Dropbox? This is currently not possible. Only the files that are uploaded through with the File Upload field will be added to the Dropbox folder separately. If you want we can raise this to our developers to see if it is possible to implement that the files that are uploaded with the Take Photo widget are shown in a separate folder on Dropbox.
- Amos OrrAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Yes, I would want the Take Photo widget photos to be able to be added to Dropbox separately.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Unfortunately, with Take photo widget the file will not be added separately to DropBox integration.
But if you use regular Upload field:
And if submitters are submitting your form from their mobile devices (phones, tablets), they will still be able to take a photo with their camera and upload through that field.
Could that work for you?
Please let us know.
- aporr3Answered on November 14, 2017 at 01:43 PMI tested that prior to seeing the widget and it does work, I just thought the widget was a more elegant front end solution for my users. Thank you for your assistance, consider adding that feature request to the dev queue if possible.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 02:10 PM
I re-tested this issue and apparently it is working properly. Would you mind testing again, please. I was using my test form: https://form.jotform.com/73166685851972 and I received the image attached.
Could you please double check and let us know how it worked?