- cookiezombieAsked on November 13, 2017 at 02:33 PM
Hello, This happened once before and it was fixed with some code by a JotForm member. I don't know why it would happen again but here it is...
Some customers are reporting that they cannot enter the last digit of their credit card number in the credit card number field so they cannot place their order.
Thanks for your help!Page URL:
- SabbirAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I have checked your form and I was able to put 16 digit credit card number.
Also, your screenshot didn't appear. Please follow this link to know how to post screenshot in our support forum:
- cookiezombieAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 03:49 PM
Maybe those customers had larger font settings? Regardless, how can I widen the field so all users can use the form? Thanks for your help.
- SabbirAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 04:11 PM
You can apply this CSS code in your form designer's CSS tab:
This will widen your credit card input field.
Here where you have to put it:
Hope this will help.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- cookiezombieAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 04:43 PMPerfect. Thank you!
Follow us & tag us! @cookiezombieLA