- bearjAsked on November 16, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Hi, I am playing around with you forms but when I embed into my website I only get one question at a time. Can you tell me how I can show all the questions in one go?
I also want the the submitted form via presented as a form so the it can be printed and kept.
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportbeyzaAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 01:30 PM
You should change the Form Layout to the "All Questions in One Page"
If you have any question, please let us know.
- bearjAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 02:25 PM
Thanks that works for embedding in the website but what about when the data that's been provided is emailed? I need to be able to print it in the form format.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 16, 2017 at 03:30 PM
1. Go to your form settings then click the "EMAILS" tab.
2. Click the edit logo in NOTIFICATION 1.
3. Go to "ADVANCED" tab and turn ON "PDF Attachment"
If you would like to have your form in PDF form. Kindly follow the guide on this link https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form