- kaptainsaAsked on November 17, 2017 at 02:23 PM
Thank you for your email, I have made the changes requested, but am still not able to scroll down to payment on the website, it only allows me to go so far.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 02:35 PM
Please embed your form with the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Before you embed the code, paste it in a text editor like WordPad, you will notice two part of codes, only copy and embed the Iframe part in your webpage, example:
Also, make sure to set the scrolling property to "yes":
Let us know if you need more help.
- kaptainsaAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 06:55 PM
Thank you. There is however already code in the iFrame, which it wont let me remove and replace with this one, how do I do that?
- kaptainsaAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank you unfortunately it will not let me delete the current code or
insert the new code:
[image: Inline image 1]
*PS. Remember, if you introduce a friend who joins the club, you get a free
month's worth of team gear! *
*Santa Monica Water Polo Club*
Swim Suits & Team Gear
* - Like to get event
updates & pictures
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 17, 2017 at 10:10 PM
You need to re-embed the form to your website using the iFrame code that my colleague provided. I think you're pasting the iFrame code in the Form Builder based on this thread, please paste it on your website where you want to embed the form.
If you need more clarifications or have any questions, please let us know. We'll be happy to assist you.