- marcellobrazilAsked on November 22, 2017 at 08:06 AM
The Calendar is behind the button Send, can you help me fix it please?
- JotForm DeveloperburakAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 08:45 AM
Sorry for the trouble.
Can you append this CSS snippet to custom CSS section?
z-index: 11111111111111112 !important;
Please note that you may need to clear form caches in order to changes have an impact.
Please let us know if it doesn't work.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 08:52 AM
To change the location of the calendar pop-up you can add this css:
top:400px!important; /* Just change the value for your preferred location of the pop up*/
I hope this information helps you.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Where can I add this css?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:49 AM
You can find the guide here : https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- marcellobrazilAnswered on November 22, 2017 at 10:51 AM