- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 01:52 PM
How did you embed the form? Please provide us the URL of your website.
You can try to embed the form with the iFrame code. Inside of the iFrame code scrolling="no" should be set by default.
- zapinAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:33 PM
I tried with the iFrame, but I´m not sure how to incorporate it into my site.
This is the link for my site on a page where you can see the problem : https://madpakken.wordpress.com/home/smorrebrod-2/
I hope it is possible in some way, because it`s a bad combination for the user, when he both has to scroll on the web page and also on the form.
Thank you in advance for all your help :)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 03:51 PM
In your WordPress post/page, click “Text” option and paste the iFrame embed code.
If the form still has a scroll bar remove this script part of the iFrame code and increase the height of the form to 5000px.
- zapinAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 04:02 PM
I can`t find anywhere to put in Text in wordpress. When trying to embeed the form I can only choose HTML or visual, and tried putting the iFrame code in both without getting it to work.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM
You can find the Text tab on your wordpress when creating a new post or new page, on the right side (please see the encircled tab on the right):
If this is not what you are seeing, can you tell us the version that you are currently using?
- zapinAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 12:25 PM
It´s not the same on my site. I´m not sure of the version, I´m using the online site wordpress.com. I´m sorry I can`t give you a better answer then that.
- MarvihAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 02:56 PM
It seems you need to install extra plugin to have that text editor. Are you able to install plugins in your wordpress ?
- zapinAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 03:02 PM
yes I am able to install plugins into my wordpress, what plugin should I install ?
- MarvihAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 04:56 PM
Nevermind installing additional plugin, you can try using the wordpress embed code https://www.jotform.com/help/299-How-to-Embed-a-Form-to-Wordpress-com.
Then adjust the embed height and width, for example
[embed width="390" height="1000"]https://form.jotform.com/form/73271648197971[/embed]
- zapinAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 06:29 PM
It is working now :)
Thank you for your support.
- MarvihAnswered on December 01, 2017 at 08:06 PM
Glad that it is working now for you. :)