- varc012Asked on November 29, 2017 at 04:26 PM
want to open a new account and transfer forms there. how can we do it.?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 08:22 PM
Please refer to the steps below to open a new account.
1. You need to log out of your JotForm account first.
2. After that, please go to the Sign Up page. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/signup.
3. After creating a new account, you need to log out and log in the other account.
4. Open a thread requesting for the forms to be transferred to the new account. Please provide the form IDs/URLs and the username where the forms will be transferred to.
Under the Free plan, you can only have 5 forms. If you are planning to transfer more than 5 forms to the new account, then you need to upgrade that account first.
You can check this information on the Pricing page.
Hope that helps. Thank you.