- RobAsked on November 30, 2017 at 10:44 AM
You do not sign up FOR free any more than you would FOR expensive.
Free is an adjective or an adverb and does not require the use of a preposition such as FOR.
You sign up FREE.
You should correct this on your home page.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Thank you for your feedback. I will investigate this issue further.
Contact us again if you need assistance.
- RobAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 01:43 PMFIX THE DAMN THING!
You look like an amateur!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 03:03 PM
Sorry for the confusion.
Are you referring to this page of JotForm?
If no, please provide more details and a screenshot by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- RobAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 03:43 PMYes
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 06:22 PM
I have forwarded this to our developers, so they will fix it. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.