- LymanLumberAsked on December 04, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Our Captchas are not working on our forms...Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:20 PM
I did a test submission to your form and I was able to send it successfully. Your Captcha field is working properly.
Here's a screen capture of my test submission:
If you're referring to a different issue, please provide the form URL so we can further check it. Thank you.
- LymanLumberAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:43 PMWell, it does not work in Chrome. Can you take a look in Chrome? Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Check the form on this page in chrome please.http://lymanlumber.com/bluesrsvp/
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Thank you for providing the correct link.
I checked the link and I can see that the Captcha field is not working. But, when I check the form direct link, it is working properly.
Try this, please re-embed the form again to your website but this time use the iFrame Method. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Let us know how it goes.
- LymanLumberAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 02:43 PMWe don't like the iframes. It worked fine with that captcha for over a year. I don't understand what changed. Could it have been a security update we did to our server? I just checked another client's site that uses the same form and captcha but it is a wordpress site, not classic asp, and it works fine. We just made some server security updates. So maybe it's related to that. I can't think of anything else... Either way I have the other advanced captcha installed now instead and they're working fine now.Thanks,Jarvis
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 05:17 PM
I tested your form in Google Chrome and captcha is working properly now. I successfully submitted the form. I am not sure why it was not working previously. Most likely there was a conflict between your website scripts can the form script.
If the same issue happens again, let us know.
- AaMusAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 05:46 PM
I'm having the same issue in both Chrome and Safari.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 07:41 PM
To avoid confusion, we will be addressing your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1314160