- byronschoolofartAsked on December 12, 2017 at 05:37 PM
My credit card payment failed and I've been asked to log in to my account and update my billing details within the next 7 days or my subscription will be cancelled.
I've logged in but I cannot find anywhere to update my account/billing details!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 07:41 PM
I see that your account is currently holding Bronze monthly subscription plan. I notice that the subscription is already renewed a few hours ago. Were you able to update the credit card information on your account? If you still need to update the credit card information, you may update it from the billing section of your account.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- byronschoolofartAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 09:43 PMHi Kiran,
I did manage to work it out. Thank you.
*Byron School of Art*
112 Dalley Street
MULLUMBIMBY NSW 2482
P 0487 362 141
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 11:06 PM
Great!! Glad to see that you were able to fix it by yourself. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- byronschoolofartAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:43 PMJust wanting to follow up with some feedback on this: I worked it out by
searching google for similar questions where others have also had trouble.
But I wanted to point out how tiny that settings icon is on your website.
Unless you’re really looking, it’s pretty hard to see. And I have a large
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this onto our UI/UX developers.