- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:13 PM
I have tested the forms by updating different fields and the updates are reflecting immediately. I could not replicate the same issue. Would you kindly share the url you are using when updating your form?
- RWPerezAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:17 PM
- RWPerezAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Yeah, I created a new field and it saved but it still shows the old settings on preview mode. I've tried it with 3 different browsers. cleared my cache on my browsers and cleared form cache. I'm not sure why it doesn't update like it used to in the past.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Apologies for any inconveniences. I have tested and I am not able to replicate the issue. I am using chrome and seems the changes have updated.
- RWPerezAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Thanks Trevon. Glad to see that its working. I just hate that its not working with my browsers. Is there anything I can do to assure that I dont get this problem in the future?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:38 PM
You are most welcome. There are factors like internet connection which may cause this issue. I would recommend you check on it in case this happens.
The other issue might be browser cache which may cause new changes not to be reflected you can clear the browser cache: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic
The other might be the form cache which you can request us to clear or you can clear it by following the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- ircarmichaelAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 11:54 PM
I'm having what sounds like the same problem: changes to the form not appearing in the Preview or where form is embedded. See this video...
So I changed the heading, and in preview mode the change doesn't appear. I added hover text to two fields, and it does not appear.
I have tried both Chrome and Safari. This is a new problem.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 02:04 AM
Hello @ircarmichael - Please follow the thread I created for you to avoid confusion with other users: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1323014 Thanks!