- GoboothAsked on December 21, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Hello Jotform support,
Almost done my form here, I replaced the 3rd party "email confirmation" with the jotform email.. and I'm noticing this "Full screen" button.
Why is the email the only one with it?
And how can I remove it? once you're in full screen.. the "next button" is gone. and there's no button to "un full screen"Page URL:
- djolerAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 03:38 PM
You can remove full screen, adding this code to your custom CSS:
Check how to inject custom css:
Hope this help.
- GoboothAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 04:54 PM
The link you provided, I'm assuming is for the "old" form... I have the new form where everything is on it's own page.. I don't see "CSS" in the form designer.
- djolerAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 05:29 PM
There is option to disable New form Layout. You can disable option by going to your account settings and un-check the form layout.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 11:34 PM
Every field has the full screen button. You just need to press the "Esc" button on your keyboard to exit the fullscreen mode.
Did you embed your form to your website? I can't seem to find it in the link you shared https://www.gobooth.ca/jotform.
- GoboothAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM
@Marvih, the form is now "live" on my site, the URL is now https://www.gobooth.ca/photo-booth-rental-order-form
I only see the fullscreen button on the 1 question. and believe me, I know the esc key escapes from full screen, but I was speaking on behalf of the general public who will be filling out the form; if they CAN get lost, they will.
- GoboothAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 11:24 AM
Thanks guy, I put it back to the old view, enter the css code, put it back to the new view, and the Fullscreen button is gone.
Thank you very much guys.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 01:36 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted, Gobooth. We're glad to know the matter is now resolved.
If you have other questions, please let us know.