- millcreek_cle_webAsked on December 23, 2017 at 12:59 PM
My form, Mill Creek ARC Review Application, is set up to accept certain document types as UPLOADS. The form ALLOWS the upload and everything looks good. In the email notifications, the documents are all listed correctly, however, when I click on any of the documents I get a big 'Whoops' error .. the documents do not exist or have been moved.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Just to be clear, when you click on a document link on your email you get an error (not found).
Did you try to view your submissions from JotForm? Click the following link https://www.jotform.com/submissions/73056347652156 to view the submissions for your Mill Creek ARC Review Application form and let me know if you can download the documents.
- millcreek_cle_webAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 04:43 PMYes, I CAN download them from the submissions form I discovered AFTER I sent the question. However, I still can not download them from the confirmation email
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on December 23, 2017 at 05:33 PM
I have cloned your form and I did a test by including a PDF file in the submission. I was able to download the file from the link in the email and from the form submissions as well. It should be the same link.
- millcreek_cle_webAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 05:43 AMNow that is confusing …. In my Google email, the link shows as EXACTLY the same, but will not open. In the Submissions, the link opens fine.
And you had no trouble …. What email program are you using ???
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 06:24 AM
Could you please check your Privacy Settings? Try disabling the "Require log-in to view uploaded files." To do that, please log in to your account and open this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- millcreek_cle_webAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 06:43 AMSee if these links for the uploaded documents work for you ….. they open a 404 error for me ..
The SAME documents open FINE in the Submission page!! I have tested this about 5 times already and always the same. Interestingly, in the Submissions section, when I click the link I get an ‘Open with’ dialog box. When I click here, I do NOT get the dialog box, just the error
- millcreek_cle_webAnswered on December 24, 2017 at 07:43 AMFANTASTIC!! THAT WORKED …. I never would have found that setting
Thank you all so much