- CamkhongAsked on December 25, 2017 at 09:47 PM
Hi JotForm Team,
I got a problem when creating a survey on jotform. Everytime I tick a answer box, the questions become blur, which is annoying for my audience to complete the survey.
Could you check it out for me as soon as possible!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 26, 2017 at 12:56 AM
You can disable the Highlight Effect inside of the Form Settings.
Also, add this CSS code to your form:
background-color: transparent !important;
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73591106031952
Feel free to test it and clone it.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- CamkhongAnswered on December 26, 2017 at 02:43 AMDid I need to upgrade accoubt to disable highlight effect
- CamkhongAnswered on December 26, 2017 at 02:43 AMI disabled it successfully. Thank for your help
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 26, 2017 at 02:50 AM
No you do not need to upgrade your account to disable highlighting effect in your form.
I am glad that you figured it out yourself. Do get back to us if you have any questions.