- rrjaskieAsked on December 28, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Our form is not showing up correctly on our website. Here is the link 12five.com/apply
This has happened before and it seems that if people clear their history it shows correctly. However, this is not a good solution because we have people filling out applications all the time and we cant have them all clear history.
Can you look into it and see what our issue? Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Try clearing your form cache, as what you have said when users clear their browsing history your form works.
Here is a guide on how to clear a form cache. How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Let us know how it goes.
- rrjaskieAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 01:42 PM
I definitely see that this works. However, it is not feasible when we have random visitors to our site that may want to apply for our services, but then just leave and go elsewhere because our form isn’t working. Is there a better workaround?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:09 PM
There are many possibilities why forms can't be viewed by users. Either by their own network,firewall,connection and etc.. But we assure you, forms works perfectly all the time.
Maybe you can clear your form cache every time you update your form.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- rrjaskieAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 01:03 PM
We are still having issues with this. I just confirmed something different than above. If I got to 12five.com, then click apply, I cannot see the full form.
If i go straight to 12five.com/apply, it will show the whole form. Do you know why the difference?
- SabbirAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 01:16 PM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
- rrjaskieAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:34 AM
I tried adding the code the way you described and it doesn't seem to fix the issue. Any other idea?
- rrjaskieAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:43 AM
I tried and it doesn't seem to work now. Any other ideas?
- rrjaskieAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:56 AM
I may have fixed it by increasing the height by double.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 12:26 PM
I have checked your form in your website, and it seems the issue has been resolved. Increasing the height from 600px to 800px fixed the issue.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.