- NorwichFarmersMarketAsked on December 31, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Do I need to do anything special to have it work on IOS machines or other mobile operating systems? I made a form in Mac OS 10.6.8 but I doesn't seem to work on the Mac IOS.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Our forms are compatible with all platforms and should display the same way in all platforms including all Mac OS or IOS versions.
I have tested your form in IOS and Mac OS platform and they display well in both platforms. Would you kindly share a screenshot of what is not displaying properly on your end so that we can investigate further?
Kindly see the guide below on how to upload screenshot to Jotform Forum.
- NorwichFarmersMarketAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 02:43 PMThe navigation arrows get covered and you can only swipe to change pages.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 04:33 PM
You can also navigate throughout the pages by clicking the next button. This is normally how users would do.
Here's how it looks on iPhone simulator.
It's the same when I check it on my android phone too.
There may be a slight difference of the layout depending on the width of the device you're using but this should not stop the user from moving through the pages since there are other options.
- NorwichFarmersMarketAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 05:43 PMIf you look at the screenshot that I sent you’ll see that ther is no next button, only arrows. If you click a few more screens the question box covers up the buttons as well.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 06:32 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
Sorry but our forum does not accept attachments from email that's why we are unable to see the screenshot. But anyway, I get it now. The next button is transformed into arrows on iOS.
Unfortunately, they are not clickable on your website.
I tried embedding your form on a clean page and the buttons are working just fine.
Have you tried switching to a different embed code? If you are using the default embed code, try it with iframe. See if this makes a difference.