- aweismanAsked on January 16, 2018 at 11:42 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Do you mean that the form is loading blank or that you're receiving blank submissions?
Please confirm, I checked both of your forms and they are loading fine.
Also, if the form is embedded in a website, please share the URL so we can test.
- aweismanAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:41 PM
the form is loading blank for me and several colleagues. its the form with 'acquisitions' in the title. we are in a hotel and I wonder if the form is being blocked?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:47 PM
I cleared your forms cache, could you please check now?
Also, if the issue persists, please share the console report when the form fails to load, here is how you can do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/453-How-to-get-a-console-report-from-most-common-browsers
- aweismanAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 12:50 PM
that seems to have worked for me .. i'll check with others. thanks