- houacctAsked on January 22, 2018 at 01:32 AM
I need help with popup in Text field which allows me to select values from list.
below form I am trying to use popup in selection field and use in it.
This is a re-post of a comment on Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:47 AM
CSS is not designed for this purpose. However, let me try and improvise something.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:14 AM
- acarlosaquinoAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Your answer was not helpful Adrian, you did not show the CSS code.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 10:41 AM
I pasted the form demo URL so you could copy my form and see how it was implemented.
Please see the following articles on how to clone a form and how to inject custom CSS.
There is also a complete guide on adding a popup to your form.
Let us know if you need further help.
- houacctAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 06:27 PM
thx for your help, but I need to show multiple selection in "hey there!" and select the value and replace it with "Open Pop-Up".
for ex. her I have edited with "hey there1","hey there2","hey there3".
so when I click on "hey there2", I need it come over to new text value or same text value.
I see that you added some option in form https://form.jotform.com/80213283714955# but did not get how you added those.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:09 AM
Here is a screencast that should clarify that:
It is a CSS that controls how the dropdown will show, and you place the options in the drop-down in a regular way.
The pop-up link will just target the ID of the drop-down.
Let us know how it worked and if you need any assistance.