- houacctAsked on January 22, 2018 at 01:32 AM
I need help with popup in Text field which allows me to select values from list.
below form I am trying to use popup in selection field and use in it.
This is a re-post of a comment on Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 07:47 AM
CSS is not designed for this purpose. However, let me try and improvise something.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on January 22, 2018 at 08:14 AM
- acarlosaquinoAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Your answer was not helpful Adrian, you did not show the CSS code.
- JotForm SupportAdrianAnswered on February 09, 2018 at 10:41 AM
I pasted the form demo URL so you could copy my form and see how it was implemented.
Please see the following articles on how to clone a form and how to inject custom CSS.
There is also a complete guide on adding a popup to your form.
Let us know if you need further help.
- houacctAnswered on February 11, 2018 at 06:27 PM
thx for your help, but I need to show multiple selection in "hey there!" and select the value and replace it with "Open Pop-Up".
for ex. her I have edited with "hey there1","hey there2","hey there3".
so when I click on "hey there2", I need it come over to new text value or same text value.
I see that you added some option in form https://form.jotform.com/80213283714955# but did not get how you added those.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 12, 2018 at 03:09 AM
Here is a screencast that should clarify that:
It is a CSS that controls how the dropdown will show, and you place the options in the drop-down in a regular way.
The pop-up link will just target the ID of the drop-down.
Let us know how it worked and if you need any assistance.
- houacctAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 01:41 PM
how can I capture the value and place it back in text.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2018 at 02:58 PM
I'm sorry, but not sure if I understand the question. Do you want to copy the selected value from the dropdown to a text field? If yes, just get the name of the dropdown, and put it in the text block.
Put this in the text field as (by clicking the "Form Fields" option in the text block):
Here's a demo for you to check this method: https://form.jotform.com/80555196735970.
I hope that helps.