- tymkidsAsked on January 24, 2018 at 05:11 PM
I've created a form with integrations with Salesforce and Mailchimp. In testing the form on preview, when I click "fill out form" in preview and it populates data, I click submit. The data shows up in Salesforce, but nothing in Mailchimp
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 06:57 PM
The integration with my mail chimp account works without any problem.
Have you already created a mail chimp list and mapped all fields in your form to mail chimp? Please also see this guide https://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp on how you can map your fields to mail chimp.
Also, please make sure that your API key matches your mail chimp API key. Please logon to this page https://us17.admin.mailchimp.com/account/api/ to check your API key.
If that doesn't help, please share the form URL for us to further check.
Looking forward for your response.
- tymkidsAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 09:42 PM
I'm still having issues with this mailchimp integration. I even created a new list to test the mailchimp integration with no luck.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 04:00 AM
I tested your form and I was able to replicate this issue, the data is not forwarding to Mailchimp.
I will forward this thread to our backend team for additional checking.
We will inform you further through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 09:41 AM
We checked our logs and found that in your test submits that failed to send to MailChimp, the email address is either missing or is tagged as a fake one by MailChimp.
Here are some of the error messages from MailChimp:
- firstname.lastname@example.org looks fake or invalid, please enter a real email address.
- email@example.com looks fake or invalid, please enter a real email address.
- Required fields were not provided: email_address
Try submitting with a valid email that isn't on your list yet, then let us know if you still have the same issues.