- doron200Asked on January 27, 2018 at 09:23 AM
hi the border at the bottom isnt showing. ive stretched the bottom as far as i possible and still no border completion.. .any ideas? Only for mobile variants..
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 27, 2018 at 12:29 PM
What you're describing is not a border - It's just the gray background of your embedded form. It's cutoff on your website, thus giving the impression that it's a missing border background.
To fix this, inject the following CSS CODES to your FORM BUILDER:
margin-bottom: 12px !important;
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- doron200Answered on January 28, 2018 at 11:43 AM
Sorry it is still not showing even when ive entered the CSS code into the form builder designer
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Can you try adjusting the margin a bit more (e.g. increase the value in px). I am testing your form through the viewport size of an iPhone 7 and it looks good.
Alternatively, if you're open to suggestions, instead of figuring out how to make your form look the same across tons of varying screensizes, it might be best to just remove the gray background altogether. This would make your form render seamlessly across any device since it will only have a white background.
If you want to try this approach, remove the previous codes I provided and add the ones below:
background: none !important;
- doron200Answered on January 28, 2018 at 01:43 PMThe supernova solutions resolved it for me. Excellent support! Cheers