- catfordpilatesAsked on January 28, 2018 at 08:41 AM
I set up a question in a form and then duplicated it as I had a number of Yes/No questions to ask. I then went through and changed the question text. The user version of the form works fine - there is a different question for each Yes/No answer I have asked. But the notification email coming back to me has a totally different version of the form - all of the Yes/No questions have the same question text. Not sure why this is happening and can't find a help article on this.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 10:16 AM
If the original form that you have had an edited email alert content, it is highly possible that it has been marked as modified already. As a result, any changes you make on the form will no longer update on the email alert. So your quick solution there is just delete the current email alert settings of your new form and then replace it with a new one.
Here is one guide you can use for reference on adding email alerts such as the email notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications
Feel free to get back to us if you have questions.
- catfordpilatesAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 11:43 AMgreat, thank you. that worked
Tel 07786 072 337 : Follow me on facebook: @catfordpilates 
* all classes must be redeemed within the advertised period - it is not
possible to 'carry over' any classes from one booking period to another
* you can swap to another class so long as you do so at least 24 hours
* changes or cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be
charged at full price
* in the case of serious illness or injury each case will be
Visit www.catfordpilates.co.uk  for class times, prices and T&Cs
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 28, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for confirming that the solution provided by my colleague, Liyam, worked for you. And, on behalf of him, you are most welcome!
Feel free to let us know should you have questions regarding your account and/or forms.